Apply These 10 Secret Tools To Check Health Issues At Home

Apply these top 10 vital signs and health parameters or secret tools to check common health issues at home.  

 Health Issues
 Health Issues



A technological revolution has been going on for years. It means that now we can bring devices and gadgets to our homes to measure almost any kind of health parameters or vital signs. Let's see the top 10 of them.

Don't Miss:- 10 Health Myths People Still Believe

First, blood pressure. 

You remember those old blood pressure monitors with pumps and wires but now we have smart blood pressure monitors like Withings. Once a week I measure my blood pressure just to know about this very important vital sign by putting it on my arm. There is one button, start, it measures my blood pressure, then sends data to my smartphone application. I can see everything in one very colorful graph.

Second, brain activities. 

I've been using this headset or headband called Muse to measure my brain activities. It has 7 sensors and by putting it on my head, it can measure my actual brain activities. Am I calm, neutral or really active brain-wise. With the application I learn how to call myself down when I want to relax during meditation sessions.

Number 3., focus or attention. 

I've been using this other headband that can measure my brain activities and if I reach a certain attention level, I can start flying around this little drone of helicopter. This way I can tech myself how to focus for a longer time.

Number 4., sleep. 

I've been measuring my sleep sessions, how long deep sleep periods I have with a French device called Withings Pulse. I wear it on my wrist in a small pocket, it's very comfortable. And when I wake up I can check the data. How much time it took me to fall asleep, how long periods I had in deep sleep or light sleep mode.

Number 5., pulse. 

By wearing Wahoo device on my chest in a chest strip, I can measure my exact pulse during running sessions. I can also see the data on my smartwatch while running. And it measures my pulse really accurately.





Number 6., temperature. 

I measure my temperature with this device called CheckMe. It takes only a second to check my body temperature and then I get the exact number. It's 36.3 Celsius degrees and a smiley. It means that's a good sign.

Number 7., daily activities. 

I use FitBit, an American device, to measure my daily physical activities. How many steps I take, how much distance I can cover, how many steps and floors I could take that day. It also gives me personal advice about shall I go out for a run right now or that is enough for today. It's like a personal coach to me.

Number 8., EKG, electrocardiogram, 

the electrophysiology of my heart. With AliveCor, by using my smartphone, I can measure my EKG right now in a great quality. I can also ask experts to give me analysis for my actual EKG.

Number 9., cardiac fitness. 

I use the Tinke device once a week. I sit down for a few minutes, I put my thumb on that and it measures several parameters. It gives me one score between 1 and 99 about my long-term cardiac fitness.

And number 10., stress. 

I use the Pip device to check my electrodermal activities, thus my stress levels to make sure when I can relax myself stress-wise when I want to get relaxed. Please share what other vital signs you are measuring or what other devices do you use at home to m

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.